MISHAWAKA – Bethel Men’s Bowling finished tied for fifth in the Crossroads League Men’s Bowling Championship on Saturday at Chippewa Bowl in South Bend. The format was a double elimination, best-of-seven Baker game format. The Pilots upset Indiana Wesleyan in the opening round in seven games and had top-seeded and eventual champion Marian on the ropes up 3-0 but lost the next four and fell in six to Mount Vernon Nazarene to finish their day.
- Crossroads League Championship: Hosted by Bethel
- Chippewa Bowl: South Bend, Ind.
- Round 1: Bethel def. Indiana Wesleyan 4-3 (140-168, 177-181, 213-131, 192-189, 256-182, 151-161, 208-175)
- Round 2: Marian def. Bethel 4-3 (155-203, 162-187, 177-216, 233-180, 224-135, 205-168, 257-182)
- Round 2 Losers: Mt. Vernon Nazarene def. Bethel 4-2 (159-140, 158-170, 149-158, 166-159, 159-157, 159-145)
In addition, the Crossroads League announced the All-League awards at the event with several Pilots coming away with recognition. Wilson Keene earned spots on the All-Newcomer and All-Freshman Teams, while Myles Moser was named to the Champions of Character Team and Chris Adams was named the Champion of Character Coach. Also, Moser and Reed Ellis earned spots on the All-Academic Team.
For the latest information on each of Bethel University’s 31 intercollegiate athletic teams, visit BUPilots.com or follow the Pilots on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at @BUPilots or on YouTube at /BethelSportsNetwork.
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Bethel University (Ind)…